Happy Birthday To You!
These 4 little words do make the day happier when you get wished just for killing another great year of your life.
Still, there are times when you need more words, enough to caption those mesmerizing pictures and collages that you create for your best friend, brother, sister, cousin. A picture tells a thousand words but none of them are good enough to do justice as the caption for those heart-warming memories.
Following are 30+ Best Birthday Captions for your Birthday collages for Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- I like birthdays, but I think too many can kill you.
- Why are birthday’s good for you? Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest!
- Your secrets are safe with me because I literally won’t remember them. This also applies to your birthday. Your birthdays are safe with me.
- Patient: “Doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake.” Doctor: “Next time, take off the candles.”
- If you feel a bit lonely, forgotten, or just need someone to cheer you up remember…You can always change your birthday on facebook!
- Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other never forgets them.
- What goes up and never comes down? Your age!
- The best way to remember your 21st birthday, is not at all. Have fun blacking out.
- For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
- My dear friend another year has gone, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean you’ve become any wiser.
- No wise man ever wished to be any younger than he was.
- Last week, the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday!’
- At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday!
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- It is older, but not better! Happy Birthday!
- It’s okay to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
- Looking fifty is great – if you’re sixty.
- May you live to be old and toothless.
- Men age like wine, women age like cheese.
- On your birthday, here are some words of wisdom: smile while you still have teeth! Congratulations!
- One more year of existence down the drain. Happy Birthday!
- People say that the good die young, so I guess that’s make you an old bad ass!
- So many candles, such a small cake. Next year, may your birthday wish be a bigger cake.
- Someone once said that a true friend remembers your birthday, but not your age. I remember both. Shouldn’t that count for something?
- Stop counting the candles and start thinking about your wishes.
- The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet.
- The younger you try to look; the older you actually are.
- There are lots of good people in the world. One of them would like to wish you a happy birthday.
- There were a lot of famous people born on your birthday. Too bad you aren’t one.
- They say that with age comes wisdom. You must be one of the wisest.
- Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
- To the nation’s best kept secret; Your true age.
- We know that wisdom comes with age. You see, you don’t have all the signs of aging! Happy Birthday!
- When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
- Wishing you many more candles and a cake big enough to fit them all on.
- You age like cheese… You just keep getting smellier!
- You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
- You have reached the age where all compliments will be followed by “for your age.”
- You have to really be something special! Today, 3,276,821 people have birthday, but I was only thinking of you!
Remember that not all pictures need a caption and the best captions are those that are original and written by your heart! Have some good captions of your own? Please share them in the comments section below.
Still finding the perfect caption for Birthday party pictures? Check out these Party Captions for Instagram!
Leave a Reply